Celebrating Matariki / by Jill MacGregor ; photographer, Scott MacGregor.Material type: TextSeries: MacGregor, Jill, Children of the Pacific ; Publisher: Wellington, New Zealand : Puriri Paddocks, Copyright date: ©2019Description: 24 pages : colour illustrations, map ; 27 cmISBN:
- New Year -- New Zealand -- Children's nonfiction
- Astronomy, Māori -- Children's nonfiction
- Māori (New Zealand people) -- Rites and ceremonies -- Children's nonfiction
- Māori (New Zealand people) -- Folklore -- Children's nonfiction
- Festivals -- New Zealand -- Children's nonfiction
- Whānau mārama
- Matariki (Tātai whetū)
- Ahu māra
|Item type||Current library||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Junior Non Fiction||Hāwera LibraryPlus Children's||Children's Non Fiction||919 COUNTRIES (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Available||I2193662|
|Junior Non Fiction||Stratford Children's||Children's Non Fiction||394.261 MAC (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Available||A00847040|
"A story from the New Zealand."
Tamarau and his friends share some ideas and activities to celebrate the season of Matariki in the classroom.