Hoariri / nā Hans Tiakiwai ngā kōrero ; nā Jim Byrt ngā pikitia.Material type: TextLanguage: Maori Series: KoiriPublication details: Te Whanganui-a-Tara, Aotearoa : He mea whakaputa tēnei pukapuka mō Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga e Huia, c2012.Description: 63 p. : ill. ; 21 cmContent type:
- still image
- 9781775500384 (paperback)
- 1775500381 (paperback)
- Cats -- Children's fiction
- Mice -- Children's fiction
- Animal phobias -- Children's fiction
- Courage -- Children's fiction
- Superheroes -- Children's fiction
- Imagination -- Children's fiction
- Human-animal relationships -- Children's fiction
- Kōrero paki mā ngā tamariki
|Item type||Current library||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Junior Māoritanga||Hāwera LibraryPlus Children's||Māoritanga||TIAK (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Available||I2118804|
Novel for children in Māori.
Published by the Ministry of Education.
"Tāne is a young boy who loves to dream, especially about superheroes engaged in the struggle of 'good against evil'. He imagines that he possesses magical powers just like the superheroes. In the real world, Tāne must deal with the antics of his sister's pet cat named Tori. The cat becomes his enemy until Tāne is forced to face his greatest fear"--Publisher's website. Suggested level: junior, primary.
There are no comments on this title.